Principles of Neural Science, 6th Edition, カンデル・神経科学の原理, 第6版, 9781259642234, 978-1-259-64223-4
With 300 new illustrations, diagrams, and radiology studies including PET scans, Principles of Neural Science, 6th Edition is the definitive guide for neuroscientists, neurologists, psychiatrists, students, and residents. Highly detailed chapters on stroke, Parkinson’s, and MS build your expertise on these critical topics. Radiological studies the authors have chosen explain what’s most important to know and understand for each type of stroke, progressive MS, or non-progressive MS.
- 2,200 images, including 300 new color illustrations, diagrams, and radiology studies (including PET scans)
- NEW: This edition now features only two contributors per chapter and are mostly U.S.-based
- NEW: Number of chapters streamlined down from 67 to 60
- NEW: Chapter on Navigation and Spatial Memory
- NEW: New images in every chapter!
PART I: Overall Perspective
PART II: Cell and Molecular Biology of the Neuron
PART III: Overview: Synaptic Transmission
PART IV: Perception
PART V: Movement
PART VI: The Unconscious and Conscious Processing of Neural Information
PART VII: Development and the Emergence of Behavior
PART VIII: Language, Thought, Affect, and Learning
PART IX: Neurologic Disorders