NR/CAT/STP/001, 118th Edition, December 5, 2020 - Catalogue of Network Rail Standards
This document is intended as a guide to Network Rail Standards, current, as of the date of publication.
It does not include historic records, although a simple 15 month archive listing of withdrawals and supersessions is maintained for your convenience.
Whilst we endeavour to keep this content up-to-date from the information provided to us by Network Rail, IHS Markit cannot be held responsible for any errors or omissions.
The content of this catalogue is divided into the following sections:
- Section 1: Is this Guide to Contents. It gives the user general information on Network Rail Standards, TSIs and Railway Group Standards.
- Section 2: Lists the changes to Standards in this issue of the catalogue
- Section 3: Is the listing of Network Rail Catalogues
- Section 4: Is the listing of Network Rail Standards by Steering Group
- Archive: Lists changes to standards over the last 15 months
- Index: Index to this Catalogue